Sunday, July 01, 2007

Who am I? WHO AM I?

Why Bertie Bassett, I hear you cry? Well, I suppose I needed an alter ego and as I just happened to be tucking into a large box full of liquorice allsorts at the time. I guess, had circumstances been different, I could have been John West or Aunt Bessie or even Dr White!

Bertie sort of evolved from a name into a whole persona who inhabits certain portions of the Digital Spy forums where he is identified as an unassuming forum member who transforms into SuperBertie in times of world crisis. Wearing his lime-green Speedos, he zooms across continents salvaging near-disasters, righting wrongs and generally being a thoroughly good egg.


He has attracted several followers including the inimitable Reg McDuff - a ginger haired Scot with an unfortunate aversion to personal hygiene and a penchant for a certain lady poster who continually rebuffs his attentions. Reg's hobby is compost heaps and he is now a world authority on the subject. It goes to show that a failed Wimpy employee can make good, after all. This is Reg:


It's rather nice having Bertie to hide behind but I feel it's time to bring Graham into the open. People appear to enjoy my humour but i can't promise a laugh a minute. This blog is going to hopefully show the many facets of my convoluted mind: the good, the bad, the indifferent and maybe even the bits that I don't know about.

We shall see.

No comments: